Wednesday, September 24

A brief update

Howdy folks!

Well, I have found my dress.... not quite sure how it's going to work out though, its a bit over budget. But Jordan and I have talked about it, and we're discussing how to work it out.

We have also settled on a logo! Our wonderful friend Courtney Herod has been working hard on putting something together for us. I'll post it here soon so you all can see it. He's been great, considering I didn't really give him much to work with. But now we have it, and it will really help to tie everything together, save-the-dates, invites, programs, thank yous.....

THANK YOU COURTNEY!

I think that's all for now. Classes have overwhelmed us, and we don't have much free time this semester. I will update this as often as we can. Next semester will be easier. Jordan will be breezing through his last semester, and I will be cutting back my credit hours to focus more on planning.

If y'all want to know anything about our wedding plans or us, let us know!

No comments: