Tuesday, September 2

An update from Jordan

Things have slowed down a little for our planning for now. I have started my busiest semester to-date and Ashley is working on getting into the flow of the semester. 
Ashley is hoping to go down town with some friends and look at dresses and other things soon and I'm sure she will post after she does that. 

As for a update on what has been decided: we have picked a location,  the  wedding will be at Ashley's Home church in Concord NH. we looked at a couple options and that seems to be the best.  I think we have picked a theme, however I will let her tell you about that so I don't give anything away I'm not supposed to. and our date is still May 17 2009. 

I hope we can put more updates up soon.

I need to get back to the papers and project that keep coming in.

bye

No comments: